Thursday, November 24, 2011

a very gaga thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was not all about the food for me..it was about Lady Gaga's ABC special "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving". I am absolutely obsessed with Gaga. Ever since I went to her concert, she has been such an inspiration. She is always positive & I try my best to be the same way each & every day.

She truly cares and loves her little monsters (me being one of them) & it's nice to know she isn't all for the fame. In a recent interview, she explained how her father refuses to change her home phone number. So every time one of her fans call, she always answers the phone and chats with them. How down to earth can a famous artist be? She is simply the definition of THE SHIT. I am & always will be a proud gaga worshipper!

  • Lesson of the day: Always look up to the positive people. It really keeps you going at times! Those negatives are just a waste of air.



No comments:

Post a Comment