Wednesday, November 16, 2011

STRAIGHT UP.

How weird is it that just by a change of hair style, it can make a girl feel like a million bucks?
Last night, my friend straightened my hair which I RARELY get done. It has always been my comfort zone to leave my hair natural. Either in a messy bun with a headband or a side braid, it is always about being...LAZY. When my hair was finished, I felt super confident when I looked at myself in the mirror. But the truth is, I had a sudden urge of nerves thinking about having to walk around campus looking unlike my usual self the next day. Of course, as soon as I walked out of my dorm in the morning, a guy checked me out. Not guna lie, it felt good. But it was still uncomfortable for me to handle. Thinking back on all of this..WHY THE HELL WAS I SO SCARED? I am only going to live once, I might as well look and feel hot once and a while!
& yes, my straight hair did make me feel very, very good. After hearing comments and questions from people  such as "you look different today." to "YA MK, WORK IT!", & my personal favorite, "did you straighten your hair today?" filled up my morning, I did what I do best: I took some mirror pics! because I wanted to remember how I felt today: BANGIN'! :-*
  • Lesson of the day: it IS o.k. to feel pretty..& when you do, SHOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment