Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Etiquette Of A Gentleman

Etiquette Of A Gentleman
^ repeat. repeat. repeat.




I have to sadly admit, boys who are gentlmen literally make my day. Today I was walking out of my dorm to go to english & as I was walking out of the door a guy was walking into. I was speed walking, like usual, because I was running late. I almost ran into him. He was much taller than me, so as I was walking through the door, he held it open with his arm over me. I responded with a "thanks!" and he said, "you bet!". Everyone around here is usually in such a rush. The fact that he took his time to open up the door for me was so amazing. Guys who are respectful are what girls love...there just need to be more of them!!






  • Lesson of the day: Gentlemen, please, stay gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment