Saturday, June 30, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
“The most important thing in all human relationships is conversation, but people don’t talk anymore, they don’t sit down to talk and listen. They go to the theater, the cinema, watch television, listen to the radio, read books, but they almost never talk. If we want to change the world, we have to go back to a time when warriors would gather around a fire and tell stories.”
|so excited to see my home girls.|
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
A few actions to stir up your energy each day during a long summer:
- Always strart your day with a nice cup of tea
- Set an alarm so you only have 7 to 8 hours of sleep
- Get your butt out of bed and go outside..bike, run, walk, do yo cartwheels
- Pick some flowers outside & make a vase & put it in your room where you can see it every morning, evening & night.
- Try new foods, activities, & see new places.
- Make your routine different each day.
- Give back.
- Have a spa night atleast once a week.
- Walk your dog.
- Have sibling time..even if you don't want to.
- Cook breakfast for someone in your family on mornings you have nothing to do.
- Fill your ipod with new music, give yourself a new ringtone.
- Rock out to Bob Marley. Rock out to Bob Marley. Rock out to Bob Marley.
|hands down, best tea I have ever had.|
|I can't explain....|