Sunday, November 20, 2011

life's a party

 This weekend I went to my friend's house to hang out & tailgate for the Packers game. It was insane & so much fun. Her parents made sure we had a drink in hand at all times..sometimes it was hard to keep up. We played a ton of drinking games with her older brother and his friends. I got completely wasted. I'm pretty sure I passed out.
Of course, we went to sleep I'm guessing around 3 and had to wake up at 7 IN THE MORNING. I was still drunk in the morning...there was not one sober person in the house. As we were getting ready, I passed out on my friend's bedroom floor with my make up in my hands...atleast I was ready to go! haha! I remember sleeping on one of my friends laps the whole ride there, and man was it bumpy! My head is still throbbing from that ride from hell. We all stumbled out of the van (literally). As soon as we got out, I almost fell backwards because I couldn't stand without falling over pretty much. So, I went back in the van and slept like a baby. The whole day I felt like I was going to throw up. My friend and I are planning on becoming nuns, that is how bad we were.
  • Lesson of the day: hangovers SUCK. but the memories are what makes life amazing!
P.S.- thank goodness I'm going home tomorrow. I'm partied out completely. I need some hot tea, amazing food, and my cuddle buddy pugsley PRONTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment