Friday, November 25, 2011

my loves


secretz

GINGER

stuffed.
Today my psycho dog buddy was going completely crazy when my dad turned on these random bubble machines he had in the kitchen. It was so hilarious seeing the difference between him and my other dog pugsley reactions to the bubbles. Buddy was having the time of his life trying to catch each one while pugs tried to dodge them until he sat in the corner and just stared at buddy with a face saying "this guy is a dumbass." Sometimes I get super annoyed by buddy because hes so hyper all the time. I learn to love him more and more by the little things he does such as catching bubbles. I think we should all be hyper and wild at times, life's too short to be serious all the time.
HE'S ITEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWIAN

BIG PIMPIN'

dating.

chocolate dunkin doughnut
It does suck not seeing my 2 boyfriends everyday. But when I do see them, they get so excited to see me. I love that. I wish I could just take them to school with me to get DRUNK! (kidding, but not).
  • Lesson of the day: BE SILLY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment