Tuesday, November 22, 2011

taste the rainbow!

  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 2 spoon full of giardiniera
  • chopped onion
  • spinach
  • chopped broccoli
  • chopped yellow, red, & orange pepper
  • red pepper flakes
  • salsa
(cook & serve hot & spicy)
side: sliced mango sprinkled with cinnamon & a glass of water

This morning I woke up, went for a nice run on the tread, & then decided to do one of my favorite things in the world: COOK!!! :)
@ college, I can't do this as often as I'd like to & it makes my life so boring. I'm obsessed with creating my own recipes and especially inventing SPICY dishes!! (i'm a HUGE spicy fan)
I love making lunch especially. My posts will probably be more about food than anything else during my breaks... so be prepared.

  • Lesson of the day: Eat. Pray. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment