Monday, November 21, 2011

good night world!

After a long weekend of being a party-goer, my body needed one thing: SLEEP. I got back to school around 7 last night and was literally wiped out. I finished the last bit of homework I had due the next day & went straight to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out. I knew for a fact I would not have been physically or mentally able to go to my 8 a.m. spanish class in the morning, so I didn't even bother setting an alarm. It felt PHENOMENAL getting a good 11 hours of sleep!! Even though I still felt like a robot most of the day, that long night of resting was for sure needed!!

watching this masterpiece the day after tgives!!!

My college snuggle buddy Thumb Cruba. http://www.uglydolls.com/

My dream bedroom.




dream, catch me.
  • Lesson of the day: get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment