Thursday, November 17, 2011

dirty mouth?


So...this was a really tough one for me. I am in a class with one of my best friends every Tuesday & Thursday and we sit next to each other every class. I usually get there before him, so I leave the seat next to me open. He comes in every time atleast 5 minutes late, sits down, and within 2 minutes he is out like a light. Like myself, he sleeps with his mouth open. So let's just say I either chew on some really strong mint gum, drench my hands in my favorite hemps lotion, or simply block my nose from the HORRIBLE smell of his morning breath. He's a guy, so he probably rolls out of bed and goes straight to class. I've been telling two of my friends how annoying it is to have to deal with this nasty smell every Tuesday and Thursday and I didn't know how to apporach him with it. So when my class was finally over today, I pretty much booked it back to my dorm room just to get the hell out of the building and breathe some fresh air. When I got back to my room, I asked my roomate if it would be rude if I texted him asking if he could brush his teeth before class. She said that it is definitely necessary and that he would be happy that I am honest with him. Feeling like a total bitch...I sent him a text saying:
"not to be a bitch, but could you maybe brush your teeth? you always have morning breath during class."
It felt AMAZING being honest with him. He took it as a funny, but told me he would promise me he would.
  •  Lesson of the day: honesty IS the best policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment