Saturday, November 19, 2011

I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness.

^Mirror pic after my work out. I was so scared someone from my floor was going to awkwardly see me do this...& yes I used the stamp effects on my phone.
Working out is one of my biggest obsessions because I LOVE the feeling afterwards. It boosts my energy and erases all the stresses I had earlier. This morning I woke up & thought, "I should probably go to the gym." This week I didn't work out as much as I normally do because I was kind of lazy. It felt incredible after my work out this morning. In college, it's difficult to push yourself to work out. From loads of homework to classes that make you exhausted, it's super tough.
 What I did the first month of school was I made a list of the days of the week & what specific work out plans I was going to do each day. It is right by my desk where I see it everyday so it reminds me to always take care of my body. I suggest doing this because it actually forces me to leave my dorm & get things done. I don't always go by this plan, but I do make sure each time I work out I focus on a different body part.
For example, today I did some spinning for 35 minutes, lifted 15 pound weights, & did abs on a yoga ball. (My main focus was my arms)
Other days I work on my lower back, legs, & butt.
  • Lesson of the day: you always have the opportunity to take care of yourself, so whenever you have the chance, DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment