Thursday, February 23, 2012

you'll make it





I have no words


random, I want to try this. birthday weekend??

This week has been really stressful. I feel like I was on-the-go all the time and lived at the library. This weekend, I'm going to Chicago to stay at a hotel with my family. We do it every year, and I think it is one of my favorite things we do together. This week went by really slow. I have one more class to go today and then I'm going back to my homeland, the library. I have a tough midterm tomorrow that I'm getting stressed out about. If I was in my room right about now, all of my chocolate would be gone. So I'm glad I'm not there...
Anyways, this weekend will be well-deserved. I've been working my ass off for this midterm and I just can't wait to catch up with my mom over happy hour :), be a weirdo with my siblings, and witness unecessary drama over who sleeps where in the hotel room. Also, the hotel has a redickkk gym....T.V.'s on each machine? I'm there. Oh, and I can't forget about the sauna and amazing breakfasts...Embassy Suites, I salute you. & pizzeria uno, GET IN MAH BELLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment