Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just the little things: meeting artists of the music you listen to 24/7.

Val, Moosh, Me, Twist, & Anne Marie
Last night me and my two friends Val & Anne Marie went to the Rave to see one of my favorite rappers, Moosh & Twist. I was patiently waiting for a longgggg time for that night for a while. Their music is so incredible & they are so talented. Their lyrics are truly amazing, I keep them saved in my stash of quotes all of the time. Concerts have always made me so excited to go to, especially artists that I listen to all the time. I was like a little kid on the way there bouncing in my seat wanting to get out of the van and run there myself. Around junior high, I became a huge rap fan. Not to be a dude, but I am pretty much obsessed. My music taste is everywhere, I am open to everything. (I am even getting into Taylor Swift at the time, which is so weird to me because I used to turn off my ipod everytime she came on) But back on the topic of concerts, concerts to me are a time to be free and not give a crap. I love picking out crazy outfits, wearing intense makeup, and just dancing and jumping up and down! It is such a carefree environment and everyone is going crazy. I wish life was always like that.
HIGHLIGHTS:
  1. obviously, meeting Moosh & Twist!!
  2. dancing in super odd ways with my frandz, you don't even want to know.
  3. holding them up as they crowd surfed over us.
  4. receiving a chocolate rose from Moosh during the concert!!
  5. BEST: during my favorite lyric EVER (listed below) being rapped, Twist was right in front of me and looked me in the eye. NOT KIDDING. I don't know how I'm alive right now.
  6. THE WHOLE NIGHT IN GENERAL!!!
_____________________________
If you breathing then you living
Every single day is early
Every single day is special even if you think its not
When you feel like you got nothing give it everything you got
Jot it down like a sticky note
Ultra likes its michelob
Damn you got that skinny flow
You sound just like a picollo

And me im just a musical
Everything is beautiful
They try to box me in I guess there working from a cubical
Everything has a purpose and everything is worth it
I want everybody happy even if they don't deserve it

_____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment