Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY CHOCOLATE, CANDY, CUPCAKES, & LOVE DAY!


I hear ya

THANKS SUE!!




Valentine's Day is all about sweets and  the people who I love. Growing up, my mom has always left me a box of chocolates on my bed each Valentine's Day and it's sad that I wasn't home for that this year. Luckily, she sent me a packaged filled to the top with CHOCOLATE, pixie stix, cinnamon hearts, a little bear, heart socks, and a cute card. It made my day eating chocolate for breakfast! Also, today I baked cupcakes with my friends Anne Marie and Brittany. It was so nice to just take a break and devour our concoction, chocolate cake with vanilla frosting & conversation hearts on top (I put the frosting on too soon so it was a melted but delicious distaster). Valentine's Day isn't a time to be down on yourself for being lonely, single, or what not, its kind of like a Thanksgiving in that you feel thankful for those who you love in your life, but at the same time, eating a lot more chocolate.


  • Lesson of the day: Eating dessert for breakfast is good for you! It boost metabolism, keeps you awake in the morning, and is better for you because you burn it all off during the day! KEEP CALM & EAT.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment