Sunday, February 19, 2012

go forth & set the world on fire






This weekend I went on a retreat. Signing up for it was a really great decision. It was needed for me to just get away from school and find time for myself. I went into this retreat with a 100% open heart & mind. It was so amazing to just look back on first semester and the start of this semester and see how much everything has changed. I am more confident, sure of myself, and happy. I learned a lot from all of my new friends this weekend. I am a lot like some of them and yet very different from some. I believe in different ways than some do. Hearing about their thoughts and dreams was really refreshing. I'm big on having alone time. I love just relaxing and treating myself to silence, a great relaxing playlist, or a new movie I've never seen. The main thing I learned this weekend was that I have to relax a lot more. I am very into "what's next?" and it can get too hectic at times.







  • Lesson of the weekend: Don't get too involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment