Monday, February 27, 2012

I be blowin' mah nose like it's mah job

http://8tracks.com/gat/lazy-sunday
^this playlist has helped me throughout the day
                                 MY SICK DAY SURVIVAL GUIDE:

eat a big, healthy breakfast

drink something hot

take a long nap. I took a 3 hour nap today!! :) P.S.- manatees rawk.

wear a cute outfit, this way it'll keep you in a sassy mood all day & forget how "blah" you feel

rest your body. stretch.

BLOW YOUR NOSE

I like this.
Late last week, I noticed I wasn't feeling too hot. I don't get sick often, so I didn't think anything of it. As the weekend was going by, I noticed I started feeling crappier and crappier. This morning, I woke up feeling like complete _____. I literally pushed myself out of bed. I barely remember walking to my 9 am class, that's how bad I felt. These little steps helped me throughout the day.
  • Lesson of the day: Get sleep. Was your hands. Stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment