Wednesday, January 4, 2012

time should not be wasted

Today was a longggggggggggggg day. It was one of the circumstances where the weather was dark and deary most of the time and it just made time go by slow. But atleast there were some things that brightened up my day!:
  1. I had Culver's chocolate frozen custard for breakfast.
  2. Jesse Tyler Ferguson was on Ellen.
  3. "I like it" by Enrique Iglesias was my go to jam in the car & it reminded me of high school homecoming.
  4. I made a KILLER stir fry while listening to my husband's beautiful voice, John Mayer's.
  5. For the second time..I HAD AN AMAZING BOWL OF ICE CREAM while watching Modern Family & my new favorite show, Suburbatory.
  6. ENDING: I can listen to Lil' Wayne before I go to bed because I have my room to myself!!!!!

Moral of my day..ice cream rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment