Thursday, January 26, 2012

tights tights all types of tights




My new thang: tights with high waisted shorts. Today it was a beautiful 40 degree day in Milwaukee. When I woke up ( after realizing I slept through my spanish class, oh well ) I decided I'm going to take a break from leggings and wear something funkay! All day I rawked it. I wore my new light blue high waisted jean shorts, black sheer tights, a flowy poncho-like top, my brown boots, feather earrings, cheetah print furry belt, and of course my amazing leather jacket. I felt like a rebel and loved it. My favorite type of clothing to wear is first and foremost, always comfortable. But what I truly enjoy is the feeling of not giving a crap. My style is kind of all over the place, one day I'm lazy, the next I'm girly, and before you know it my wearing a flannel shirt with jeans looking kind of tom boyish. It is all about feeling good! :)







  •  Lesson of the day: When it comes to fashion, be you.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment