Wednesday, April 18, 2012

why wait?

NO.




WANT.


BE A KID @ HEART.



soooo comfy.



these aren't amazing or anything...
With my first year of college coming to an end, I have been thinking about how fast the year went. It seems like it was yesterday when I was saying goodbye to my parents as they dropped me off for summer school. Where the hell did the time go?? I DO NOT want to be a sophomore at all. Yes, next year will be amazing, but I want to be a freshman forever!!! Here and there I'll have emotional talks with my friend about not wanting to grow up, get a job, get married, and have kids.
     She always says...... 
"MARYKATE!! WE'RE ALMOST 20! THIS IS OUR LAST YEAR OF BEING A TEENAGER! PEOPLE START HAVING BABIES SOON!!!"
....YOU KNOW WHAT?
NO!
That could be the case (I am NOT having a baby any time soon), but my idea about life is to always be a kid at heart. So...we came to the conclusion to have 1 hour of fun a day. For example, on Monday night, we decided to go outside in the rain and walk around. We saw parts of campus we didn't know exsisted. It was nice to take a break and it was much needed.
  • Lesson of LIFE: no matter what age, ALWAYS have 1 hour a day of pure FUN.
GO HAVE FUN LIL KITTENZ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment