Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm so proud of you!

One of my biggest fears is spiders. I have panic attacks while I'm sleeping atleast 3 times a month screaming blood murder that there are spiders crawling on me & all over my bed. I'm not saying I'm one of those girly girls who scream at the top of their lungs whenever they're around (I only do if one is crawling on me...), but I am pretty freaked out to kill them (I usually make my mom do it for me). This morning in my Spanish class my friend saw a spider crawling up the wall & he took his notebook & pushed it to the ground. It was crawling right by my desk...so I thought of one of my favorite quotes, "Do one thing everyday that scares you" & I STEPPED ON THAT STUPID SPIDERMAN! So all in all, I'm a rawkstar.

  • Lesson of the day: DO ONE THING EVERYDAY THAT SCARES YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment